2016 - 2017 School Year

We plan to start student enrollment in early June.  More information is coming soon, please check back.  In the meantime, you can prepare for enrollment by gathering the following documents:


▪          Your ID (a driver’s license or other official State ID) - REQUIRED

▪          A copy of your child’s Birth Certificate - REQUIRED

▪          A copy of your Proof of Guardianship paperwork (if your name is not on the Birth Certificate)

▪          A copy of a current Health Examination Form  (must be dated on or after April 1, 2016) - REQUIRED

▪          A copy of your child’s Complete Immunization Records - REQUIRED

▪          Any outstanding proof of CSD (Community School District) documentation. For a list of acceptable REQUIRED documents, please see below. 

▪          A copy of documentation showing a name change, such as a Marriage License (if your current name is not on the Birth Certificate)

▪          A copy of a Medication Administration Form  (if you child requires medication during the school day)

▪          A copy of your child's Individualized Education Plan (IEP), 504 Accommodation Plan, or any other forms and evaluations you would like to share (if applicable).


You must provide at least 2 of the documents listed below:

(please bring copies, not originals):

  • A residential utility bill (gas or electric ONLY) in the resident’s name issued by National Grid, Con Edison, the Long Island Power Authority, or other utility service dated within the past 60 days. (Note: cable, phone or cell phone bills will not be accepted.); 
  • An original lease agreement, deed, or mortgage statement for the residence, which must be valid at the time of enrollment;
  • A current property tax bill for the residence;
  • A water bill for the residence dated within the past 60 days;
  • Official payroll documentation from an employer such as a form submitted for tax withholding purposes  or payroll receipt; a letter on the employer’s letterhead will not be accepted; must be dated within the  past 60 days;
  •  Documentation or letter on letterhead from a federal, state, or local government agency, including the  Internal Revenue Service (IRS), City Housing Authority, Human Resources Administration (HRA), the  Administration for Children Services (ACS), or an ACS.